Bye Bye Bathrooms

Back to Article
Back to Article

Bye Bye Bathrooms

Photo by Daniel Fazio on Unsplash

Photo by Daniel Fazio on Unsplash

Photo by Daniel Fazio on Unsplash

Photo by Daniel Fazio on Unsplash

Over the past couple of months, bathrooms across Cody High School have been torn to pieces. The administration has taken this destruction to heart, in a unanimous decision in their recent school board meeting to ban all bathroom use.

In the history of CHS, there has never been any sort of restrictions to using the loo. But with the difficulty in society – expressing and showing your individuality – students have chosen to express their inner emotions toward the bathrooms.

Principal, Jeremiah Johnston, of the last high school in the country to finally ban bathrooms states, “It’s been a long time coming, but we have finally gained the financial and communal support to exterminate the bathrooms.”

Now, make sure you use the bathroom at home before attending the school that doesn’t support student art. While many of us find this banning extremely mediocre, there are some positives to ponder.

As many to all of us are broke high school students, usually eating lunch at our local Starbucks to McDonald’s, we can now go home and eat from the fridge as well as using a clean home restroom.

So a note from the students of CHS administration: thank you for banning the bathrooms and happy April Fools Day.