MENU

Women’s Month Horoscopes

Horoscopes

Aries: March 21- April 19:

You have a very shy personality. Sometimes that leads to you letting people push you around. Somehow you always seem to get everything that your friends need done and also put in some time to do what you want. Everyone applauds you for this. Keep being you, girl!

Taurus: April 20 – May 20:

You are a trendsetting idol, and everyone wants to be more like you. Use your influential power for good. Tell people what you like about them. If you do this, you will definitely make the world an even better place.

Gemini: May 21 – June 20:

Unlike most women, you are very confident and you have a good reason to be, you are beautiful. Other women envy you and want to be your friend.

Cancer: June 21– July 22:

Being a woman, you often find yourself vulnerable. You need to show the confidence that is deep down inside of you. It is easier said than done but it is possible. Express being yourself and while you are at it encourage others to do the same.

Leo: July 23 – August 22:

You are so generous to everybody. Even when you don’t like someone, you put his or her needs before yours. In order to make everybody happy you put your sanity aside and are constantly finding yourself stressed. You need a break, so this week you need to take some time to fill your needs and not worry about what everyone else wants.

Virgo: August 23– September 22:

You are one of the most honest women out there. That is one of your key qualities that everybody likes about you. Whether the person being told the truth likes it or not, you don’t care and you will say it how it is. Although people may not like the truth they are always appreciative to you.

Libra: September 23 – October 22:

You are beautiful. You often have doubts about your beauty. The truth is, other women envy you. It does not matter the amount of makeup that you put on your face, you are always seen as gorgeous in everyone else’s eyes.

Scorpio: October 23 – November 21:

You are outgoing and very dependent person. People respect that you work really hard for everything you have and you also take pride in the hard work that you put in. But just remember, sometimes it’s okay to ask for help.

Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21:

You have the personality of a child. You have fun most of the time but if someone says something that hurts your feelings you take it to heart and cry about it for a long time. Your challenge is to try to not take things so personal and keep up lively spirit.

Capricorn: December 22 – January 19:

You are an amazing, independent woman. In the past you have depended on another person to be happy. You need to remember that you are strong and anything that you set your mind to you can accomplish without relying on anyone else for help.

Aquarius: January 20 – February 18:

You are a very nice person at heart but sometimes don’t know how to show it. You get angry easily and often end up regretting the choices you make. Most people end up finding a way to forgive you because of all of your other amazing traits.

Pisces: February 19 – March 20:

People often wonder why you are so shy; you hate to express your feelings to other people. However, when you do let your feelings out a lot of people end up agreeing with your opinion.