MENU

Oscar Themed Horoscopes

What your week looks like according to the 90th Academy Awards.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18):

This week, you are Best Costume Design Winner, Phantom Thread. Your life will take a turn for the better this week. You will find that you are a shining star, and your talents will finally be realized. Be careful to keep your head given your rising popularity.

Pisces (Feb. 19 – Mar. 20):

This week, you are Best Adapted Screenplay Winner, Call Me By Your Name. It’s time to take new chances, try new things, and explore. Your life will be filled with new and wondrous adventures, but don’t forget to take time and enjoy the little things.

Aries (Mar. 21 – Apr. 19):

This week, you are Best Original Song Nominee, “This Is Me.” You are not a stranger to the dark, so fire away! This week, you are brave, you are bruised and you are who you are meant to be. You might not win, but the fight is never over, so keep climbing the mountain! Empower yourself this week!

Taurus (Apr. 20 – May 20):

This week, you are Best Original Song Winner, “Remember Me.” Don’t get caught up in the glamorous and exciting this week. Take time to stay in with your friends and family. Watch a movie, play a game, and make some life long memories.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20):

This week, you are Best Original Screenplay Winner, Get Out. Your life will become very, very exciting, full of turns and surprises. Beware, though. If you find yourself in a bad situation, use your instincts.

Cancer (June 21 – Jul. 22):

This week, you are Best Animated Feature Winner, Coco. Your life will soon become a wild adventure to new lands! You will discover who you are, and find your roots and culture. Remember to keep in touch with the people who inspired you, and learn to cherish the new friends you make along the way.

Leo (Jul. 23 – Aug. 22):

This week, you are Best Actor Winner, Gary Oldman. You will soon discover yourself to be wiser and more experienced than you could ever imagine. You will take your place as a born leader, and finally receive the respect and admiration you deserve. Be careful of how you lead. It is better to be loved than feared.

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22):

This week, you are Best Film Nominee, Lady Bird. You will find many new strange and interesting changes are coming to you this week. Allow yourself to grow and thrive under them. This time, it’s all about you and who you are becoming. Allow yourself to become someone unique who is loved and cherished by many.

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22):

This week, you are Best Picture Winner, The Shape of Water. You will meet many different and interesting people who will change and better you, and you will come together to fight prejudices and bigotry. Reject preconceived notions of who can or cannot be, and allow yourself to become what feels natural and right.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21):

This week, you are Best Actress Winner, Frances McDormand. You are a little bit weird, a little bit kooky, and that’s okay. There’s never been a better time to be yourself. Allow yourself to become the champion you were always meant to be, and the rest of the world will follow suit.