CHS Bonfire

Spring Break Destination Horoscopes

Spring Break Destination Horoscopes

Back to Article
Back to Article

Spring Break Destination Horoscopes

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18):

Aquarius’ are free thinkers. They love to see new cultures and try new things. An Aquarius has no greater desire in life than to travel. This spring break, you will take a trip, whether large or small to try something new.

Pisces (Feb. 19 – Mar. 20):

Pisces are sweet homebodies. However, since you’re a water sign, you’ve been craving the beach. You want to feel water around you like you did during hot summer days spent at a lake. This break, you will take a weekend trip to somewhere warmer to cure your need for water.

Aries (Mar. 21 – Apr. 19):

Aries, you’re a hop, skip, and a jump away from boarding your next flight. Pack all the essentials and don’t forget your toothbrush! Your city escape will leave you feeling refreshed and rebooted in order to finish out the school year.

Taurus (Apr. 20 – May 20):

Taurus, you don’t have big travel plans, but you still have plenty of time and freedom to take day trips. You’ll find that you don’t need to take a big trip to see the beauty of the world. There’s plenty in your own back yard. Plan a day hike for your spring break, that way you can feel like a worldly traveler without spending the money.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20):

There’s sand, sun, and ice cold drinks in store for you. This spring break, you’ll travel south. Whether that’s Mexico, the Caribbean, or a domestic trip to Florida, you’re going to soak up so many rays. Remember to wear sunscreen and to send a postcard.

Cancer (June 21 – Jul. 22):

You’re taking off as soon as you can! Hello, spring break! You’re going to travel to a desert state. Arizona seems like a good option, but so does New Mexico, and so does Nevada. You can’t go wrong with any of these places. Have fun in the warm weather wherever you go.

Leo (Jul. 23 – Aug. 22)

You’ll be staying home this break. Take this time to discover a new restaurant or coffee shop in town. Plan fun get togethers with your friends. The days are getting longer which means the weather is getting warmer. You’ll find plenty to do even if you’re stuck at home.

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22):

You have been planning your spring break for months. You’ll be boarding the next plane to Paris, Rome, London, or anywhere in Europe. You can’t wait to see the world and try all the delicious foods that your destination has to offer.

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22):

Winter is your favorite, and you’re not ready to let it go yet. For your spring break, you’re going to spend every chance you get up on the slopes. Plenty of ski areas around Wyoming and Montana will still be operating at full force. Take your last week of available skiing to soak it up.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21):

You are perfectly happy lazing on your couch. Netflix can transport you to your dream destination. You may make a few trips to the fridge, but expect to spend your days napping on the couch.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21):

Lately you’ve been stressed from all of the work you’ve been doing at school. Your spring break destination is somewhere relaxing. Go to where ever you feel the most relaxed, the mountains, the beach, or the library. It’s up to you, just find a way to unwind.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19):

Nothing is stopping you from taking a road trip. Pack up your car and go. You might take a short trip up to Billings; you might also take a full week to go somewhere new to you.